Wednesday, June 20, 2012

God's Words Are Life

Praise the Lord, my back pain is a little better. Jesus has given me the strength and grace to make it one day at a time. "Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always", Psalm 105:4. I'm learning a lot through this. I'm learning when Jesus is all I have, Jesus is enough. I'm learning to let go of trying to figure everything out myself and let God handle it all. I'm learning to keep my eyes on Jesus not only when I'm home alone but when I go about my daily activities. I'm learning God's Word has life in it. "Give attention to my words, for they are life to those who find them and health to their bones", Proverbs 4:20-22. I'm learning to be like Moses who "kept right on going because he kept his eyes on the one who was invisible", Hebrews 11:27.

7 comments:

  1. I was happy to read your comment and hear from you. But even more now to hear that your back is feeling better! Continuing to pray for your physical healing sister. I know God hears us...Psalm 105:4 is one of my favorite verse. That He gave me a song about it. "Now you know, you can walk for more miles...Just trust in our Savior Jesus Christ...Let Him change your heart and mind...For He's the only Way, Truth and Life!"

    To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Peggy, I hope and pray your back pain continues to get better. Thank you for sharing the wisdom that you are learning during this time...t's inspiring to think that everything is actually an opportunity for learning and growth if we only do so! God bless you, it is so nice to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord! I am so glad He answers prayer. I love that scripture...I will keep it in my heart.
    ~God Bless~
    P.S.
    Remember to still take it slow and easy even though you may be tempted to play 'catch-up', over working your back is not good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes! His Word is life. That is why when we speak His Word out loud and have faith in what is written, it will undoubtedly come to pass. It has to! Blessings to you Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can all keep learning. And may you continue to heal. Thanks for pointing us to Jesus by example.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes these episodes are blessings in disguise. I'm delighted to hear you're making lemonade out of the lemons; and I am also glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.

    Wish I lived nearer so I could bring you a meal, or a visit.

    ReplyDelete