Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day #2

                                             Snow

As I sit here looking at the snow-covered ground, I marvel at how the whiteness shines with such pure clean beauty.

All the dirt and mud, barren limbs and crumbled leaves, dying plants and brownish grasses have disappeared and in their place is a covering of true white wonder,

perfect in it's covering of all imperfection,
thorough in it's blanketing of of all misconception.

I marvel at how this is a picture of what God has done
in my life, to my heart. Jesus' blood has covered all my imperfections,
has washed away my confusions and confessions.

has restored my brokeness, and renewed my barreness,
has turned the crimson stain of my saddest sins
into a robe of white beauty
and restored my heart to newness.
Thank you, God.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written post Peggy. Also, thank you for sharing a bit about yourself with me on my blog. Blessings to you dear one.

    ReplyDelete